Monday 4 December 2017

Moving to Grade 7

So next year I  will be in Grade 7 and I am so excited for 2018 and the reason is because I don't really like our dress and in the high school we don't wear dresses and that is so cool and also it is a different campus my 3 years at the Senior Campus was amazing I got to know the teachers very much I am so sad to leave the Senior Campus and my highlights was that there was an outing that we went on, it was to the SPCA and we were playing with the dogs and puppies and there was this one dog it had blue eyes it was a white huskies  and they said that the dog has been there for a year and that was really sad because people who just give away there dogs are just so cruel and that was the best outing ever we go to the beach we go everywhere and this is my last post this year and my last post at the Senior Campus

No comments:

Post a Comment