Wednesday 1 June 2016

Mafuzes Day

20 May 2016
Blog Post
----------------------
Hi my name is Mafuze. I live in Dunoon. This is how I wake up. I wake up to wetness(if it was rainy) I don't have any shoes so my feet are full of blisters,cuts,fungi and bruise. My mom is kind
 to me and my baby sister. I lost my father in 2008. There was a massive fire I lost my father and my older brother. I have a lung disease from the fire so if I  breathe in smoke I have to go to hospital and if I don't then I might die. I don't have breakfast in the morning then I wake up my baby sis. Now I have to go to school and it might be rainy if it is I get to school late and if it is not rainy I am don't late to school when I am late then I get whipped on my hand or on my bum(or bottom). We learnt  about Nelson Mandela I remember my brother saying when I grow up I want to be a man like Nelson Mandela. When I got home I had to do homework. When I was finished I went to go play soccer. It was nine a' clock so I had to go to bed I don't sleep because my sister is always crying because she misses my dad and my brother I also miss my dad and brother so finally my sister went to sleep. And it was like 2:00 in the morning and I still have school tomorrow. Tit tat tit tat oh no it is rainy got to and fix up the roof before it collapses hope it goes away otherwise I will get more scar got to go before my sister wakes up.

1 comment:

  1. Rebecca, you describe some of the challenges Mafuze and her family face in their home environment and a little bit about her school. However, you don't describe her wider township environment and the conditions in which the people live. You also don't mention the changes she would like to see there. Please take more time to read and edit your post before publishing.

    ReplyDelete